Listen to our Social media episodes:
- 019 What’s the Point of Social Media with Matt Edmundson
020 How to use Nano Influencers to grow your sales with Neal Schaffer
- 021 How to get your Customers raving about you on social with Dan Gingiss
- 022 Instagram – what you should do with Chloe Bubert from Tailwind
Social Media Q&A Webinar
With Dan Gingiss and Matt Edmondson
Questions and topics covered:
- 8:47 – what percentage on Social Media effort and spend should be your own content and what percentage on getting other people to talk about you on social media?
- 15:47 – What would be the best way to start your own social media
- 23:10 – Is there any point in any ecommerce business working on LinkedIn?
- 28:07 – Is there are right time to send our social media posts?
- 31:51 – Are there different approaches when targeting a different country/continent?
- 41:30 – What scheduling tools do you actually use?
- 45:28 – How is it possible that Americans and British pronounced S-C-H-E-D-U-L-E so differently but got it completely right? (we digress!)
- 47:22 – For those already up and running with social media, what’s the one thing that we should be testing in the next few months?
Key social media resources mentioned:
Social media scheduling tools