Social media isn’t just about ads!
And yes – there’s still ways to use Organic Social to grow your eCommerce Business.
We’re going be getting into the fundamentals:
- where to post
- what to post
And also sharing a few different ideas:
- we’ve got a real life retailer coming on to share their wins and losses with organic social
- AND we’re kicking off with an exploration of interactive UGC… (bear with us, it does fit, honest!)
Subscribe to Keep Optimising on your favourite Podcast App
Listen to our Organic Social Media Experts on the Podcast:
Organic Social Media Q&A Webinar 2020
With Dan Gingiss and Matt Edmondson
Questions and topics covered:
- 8:47 – what percentage on Social Media effort and spend should be your own content and what percentage on getting other people to talk about you on social media?
- 15:47 – What would be the best way to start your own social media
- 23:10 – Is there any point in any ecommerce business working on LinkedIn?
- 28:07 – Is there are right time to send our social media posts?
- 31:51 – Are there different approaches when targeting a different country/continent?
- 41:30 – What scheduling tools do you actually use?
- 45:28 – How is it possible that Americans and British pronounced S-C-H-E-D-U-L-E so differently but got it completely right? (we digress!)
- 47:22 – For those already up and running with social media, what’s the one thing that we should be testing in the next few months?
Key social media resources mentioned:
Social media scheduling tools