Subscribe to Keep Optimising on your favourite Podcast App
Listen to our Affiliate Marketing Experts on the Podcast:
Josh is the CEO of Chronos Agency and host of the eCommerce Profits Podcast. He’s all about scaling DTC brands with lifecycle marketing – across the email, SMS, and push marketing channels. Using lifecycle marketing Josh and his team drive an average revenue lift for their clients of 23%, and are generating 8-figures in monthly […]
Rick has been in eCommerce marketing for nearly 10 years, growing sales the right way for his clients. He is the President and Founder at BearCat Media an affiliate and influencer marketing agency. Like me, over the last few years, he’s seen the worlds of influencer marketing and affiliate marketing collide – often with fantastic […]
Affiliate Marketing: How to get started with Arlen Robinson from OSI Affiliate Software (episode 044)
Arlen is the COO and Co-founder of OSI Affiliate Software, and he’s been in the affiliate marketing world for over 20 years. Plus he’s the host of the eCommerce Marketing Podcast who have recently gone past 200 episodes.
Affiliate Marketing: How to find new Affiliates with Chris Tradgett from Publisher Discovery (episode 043)
Chris is the CMO of Publisher Discovery and has been in the affiliate industry for over 20 years, including being part of the team that launched the buy.at network. He’s also on the PMA Board of directors and is a highly respected voice in the industry – always trying to find ways to help retailers […]
Ami is the Chief Operations Officer at Webgains the hi-performance affiliate marketing network. She’s been at Webgains for over 4 years helping their international growth by connecting the right publishers and advertisers. Before that, she spent 5 years at Vouchercloud so it would be fair to say Ami REALLY knows her Affiliate marketing!
Rick has been in affiliate marketing for nearly 10 years, growing sales the right way for his clients. He is the President and Founder of BearCatMedia an affiliate marketing agency. Platform agnostic they’re all about driving the right results for each client. And he’s recently run a whole event sharing affiliate marketing best practices called […]
Affiliate Marketing Expert Q&A Webinar:
- Rick Magennis, BearCatMedia
- Chris Tradgett, Publisher Discovery
- Arlen Robinson, OSI Affiliate Software
Questions / Topics we cover:
- 12:07 – What are the steps or processes that you will take to develop an affiliate marketing strategy for a really focused product?
- 19:58 – How many affiliates would you be looking to recruit to properly sense check whether affiliate marketing was a good option for a business or not?
- 25:30 – What sort of conversion rates should one expect from Affiliates/Influencers?
- 34:44 – How do you calculate or evaluate affiliate performance indices in order to estimate profits over time VS the percentage of revenue being invested? (Rephrased)
- 37:46 – When is the right time to start preparing for a solid affiliate performance in the Q4 season and what exactly should affiliates be doing to record success?
- 42:54 – When do you let Affiliates know what Black Friday and other promotions are going to look like and how much prior notice is necessary to give?
- 49:33 – Is it also a good practice in Affiliate Marketing to create ads earlier in the months of August to October for an early customer conversion rate and less ad spend in view of Black Friday? Is this applicable in the world of Affiliate Marketing? (Rephrased)
- 51:17 – What are the key criteria for picking the right affiliate software; be it your own software or a software platform?
Links and Offers:
Publisher Discovery: Free 7-day trial and 20% off website pricing on any plan >> get it here
Affiliate Management Expo Free lifetime access to all 20 sessions from Affiliate Management Expo ($127 value)
code: Masterplan >> get it here
OSI Affiliate Software Get Lifetime 20% Discount on any OSI Affiliate Software Plan >> get it here