Subscribe to Keep Optimising on your favourite Podcast App
Listen to our email marketing episodes:
- 001 Chad S White author of ‘Email Marketing Rules’
- 002 Gavin Laugenie explains why Preference Centres will take you to the next level
- 003 Louise Read from Klaviyo explains how a DTC brand can make the most of email
- 004 Kate Barrett “US vs UK Retailers: The State of Email Sign Ups”
- 005 Kurt Elster explains the top automation flows that drive revenue
- 036: Perfect Post Purchase Campaigns with Jessica Totillo Coster
- 037 Turn sign ups into buyers with the perfect Welcome Campaign with Val Geisler
- 038 The Latest List Growth Tips with Gabe Macaluso from Omnisend
- 039 Using your Email Segmentation to improve your Facebook Ad results with Kunle Campbell
- 040 SMS Marketing – should you? how do you? with Corinne Watson from Postscript
- 080 Zero Party Data with Ben Parr from Octane AI
- 093 How to use Quizzes to increase your email list (and sales!) with Gen Furukawa from Prehook
- 094 Using Pinterest to Grow your Email List with Laura Rike
- 095 The Email Content Trends you need to know with Pure360’s Komal Helyer
- 096 Customer-First Data for Customer Retention with Klaviyo’s Gemma Banks
Watch our 2022 Email Marketing Expert Q&A Webinar:
- Komal Helyer, Pure 360 –
Get a Demo Here
- Gen Furukawa from Prehook
Drive more revenue with a quiz right now — start your free trial today!
- How to use email to beat the squeeze on consumer spending and increased competition
- Why building trust and connection with your customers is super important – and how to do it!
- Lots of tips around quizzes, data capture, welcome campaigns, and post-purchases emails
- Where to start with your personalisation
- Why it’s so critical to focus in the right places
Watch our 2021 Email marketing Webinar:
- Jessica Totillo Coster, eCommerce Badassery
Book A Free Discovery Call at eCommerceMasterPlan.com/crew
- Gabe Macaluso, Omnisend
Start your free trial at omnisend.com/masterplan
- Kunle Campbell, 2x eCommerce
Find him at 2xeCommerce.com
- Corinne Watson, Postscript.io
Find out more at Postscript.io
- 7:58 – What’s the latest with the KLAVIYO update and what is the implication of the new changes?
- 10:08 – Is the general benchmark feature update really necessary?
- 16:18 – Is it advisable to be using one email address for business transactions and an entirely different one for marketing? (from names, and from email addresses)
- 23:37 – What is the top thing or key things you should be testing in an average eCommerce email marketing account right now?
- 31:04 – What would your advice be for anyone on Bronto right now? (the platform is being turned off in May 2022)
- 38:04 – How often should we email? Because so many brands get clingy in emailing way too much so what is the rule of thumb on the frequency?
- 44:46 – What’s the best way to measure the value of an email address?
- 52:13 – Why should we use Facebook ads to get subscribers on our email list?
Watch our 2020 email marketing webinar:
Email Marketing: What should be on your to-do list right now?
- Chad S White, author of bestseller “Email Marketing Rules”
- Gavin Laugenie, dotdigital
- Joe McCarthy, Klaviyo (unfortunately Louise Read can’t make it, but Joe is an excellent stand in!)
- Kate Barrett, author of bestseller “E-telligence: Email marketing isn’t dead, the way you’re using it is”
- Kurt Elster, Unofficial Shopify Podcast
- 6:57 – How can we best prepare ourselves for what may come in the next couple of months around Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas etc.?
- 14:19 – How do you deal with contest hunters who join your list when you do give aways?
- 17:15 – On managing inactive’s, would you go harsher with a contest generated list when you are managing the inactive’s than you would with a general list?
- 21:58 – What’s green Monday?
- 30:22 – Who’s got some advice for those who are struggling right now to get their sales coming in?
- 46:19 – What should be maybe the first thing we integrate with our email marketing?
- 53:51 – Email tips for the rest of this year.
Resources – all totally free: