Listen to our Google Ads Episodes:
- 045 How to get started with Mike Rhodes author of the no. 1 Google Ads book
- 046 Google Ads: Why you should try Display Ads and how to make it work with Becky Hopkin
- 047 Google Ads: Shopping Campaigns – the latest tactics for success with Richard Hill
- 048 Google Ads: Keyword Search Campaigns. How to maximise your performance with Justin Seibert
- 061 YouTube Ads for eCommerce – should you be testing them?
Watch the replay of our Google Ads Expert Q&A Webinar:
- Becky Hopkin, Digital Gearbox
- Henry Gill, eComOne
- Justin Seibert, DOM
- Becky’s offering – Free PPC Consultation
- Justin’s offering – Let us audit your website’s SEO and digital ads for FREE!
- Henry’s offering – Free Webinar “Maximising Your Google Shopping Revenue the 80:20 for 2021”
- 5:53 – Do brand ads erode organic search, are we paying for something we could already access anyway?
- 9:22 – How do we stop brand terms from ending up in our other activity?
- 10:51 – Is there an argument for using RLSA to take a different brand ad approach in front of different audiences?
- 15:29 – Any tips for expanding campaigns across to non-English regions. How do we approach incoming sales from other countries with Google Ads?
- 22:00 – How do you get started with Google Ads?
- 27:27 – For a beginner, which of the bids is best to start with?
- 33:14 – Any tips to optimize Google Shopping Campaigns to reduce conversion costs?
- 45:30 – What are the absolute “No Brainers” you’ve got to get into a custom label?
- 49:04 – Are there any successful strategies with CSS usage in running accounts?