Listen to our Facebook and Instagram Ads Episodes:
- 016 Advertising: The Essential Facebook Ad Strategies for Q4 success with Sarah Geoffrion
- 017 Advertising: Creative that SELLS on Facebook and Instagram Ads with Kevin Urrutia
- 032 Facebook Ads: Images that work NOW, and how to keep them working with RJ Talyor
- 033 Facebook Ads: What Video Ads to create and how to improve results with Lauren Schwartz
- 034 Facebook Ads: Exploring the cutting edge Dark Posts strategy with John Hagan
- 035 Facebook Ads: Ultimate Copy, Offer and Audience Strategy with Neil Shoney
View our Facebook Ads Q&A Webinar:
- R J Talyor, CEO & Founder of Pattern89 – Get your Creative Forecast at www.pattern89.com
- John Hagan, co-founder Volt Agency – Find out more at voltagency.co
- Neil Shoney, Online Marketing Success Coach at ShoneyDigital – Find him on Instagram @neilshoneymac
- Lauren Schwartz, Creative Strategist and Owner of The Loft325 Creative Service – Find her at theloft325.com & as Lauren Schwartz on YouTube
- Antoine Gagne, CEO at J7 Media – Grab their free guide here: experts.j7media.com/masterplan
Attribution Resources mentioned:
What we covered:
- 7:39 – If we’re looking for a big bang improvement in our Facebook ad performance. Would you begin by tweaking creative, by tweaking Segmentation, or by tweaking text?
- 11:40 – Should we be testing the offer in our email campaign or in a physical retail store before we use ad spend?
- 14:41 – What’s a new Facebook technique or tool that is super powerful but people don’t know about or aren’t using yet.
- 20:29 – Should or should I not be having second thoughts about Facebook ads manager and its effectiveness?
- 21:53 – To do dark postings, do I have to get access to the influencer’s business ads manager?
- 24:49 – What are you doing about the iOS 14 privacy updates and the impending effect on Facebook ads.
- 36:42 – How well is Facebook working in terms of prospecting? That is getting ourselves in front of people we don’t know yet who are pre-primed to buy.
- 41:53 – Is Instagram more of a shopping mall than Facebook?
- 43:53 – What do you think about consumers using both platforms that is Instagram and Facebook for their shopping habits in different ways?
- 48:24 – On Facebook likes. Should we be running campaigns to get likes on our pages? Should we care about the audiences and set of people who liked our page?