Subscribe to Keep Optimising on your favourite Podcast App
Listen to our Facebook Ads Experts on the Podcast:
Becky runs my favourite Ads agency – Digital Gearbox. As well as doing great work for a number of eCommerce brands they also run our ads across Google, Facebook, and Reddit.
Facebook Ads: The 4 UGC Ads you should be using right now with Antoine Gagné from J7 Media (episode 104)
Antoine is the founder and CEO at J7 Media, a creative and data-driven Facebook Ads agency managing over $30m in yearly ad spend. J7 Media specialise in helping DTC brands grow their sales, and right now – a lot of that is based on User Generated Content – aka UGC.
Ben is Head of Creative at Nest, and previously Content Specialist at Lululemon. Ben’s helped make Nest one of only a handful of agencies awarded top tier Facebook partner status – awarded because they’re that good at managing your ads. With a client list including Huel, Papier, ME+EM, and Ted Baker – I’m really looking […]
Colby is the founder of Facebook Ads agency Brighter Click, who regularly 2x or 3x their client’s Facebook Ad revenues. They’re managing over 20 million in ad spend, and have managed over 75 happy clients! He’s also recently been invited to join the Forbes Business Council! AND become an Entrepreneur.com Leadership Network Advisor.
If you listen to our sister show eCommerce MasterPlan, you’ll have recently heard me chatting with Rob about his phenomenally successful new eCommerce venture where they achieved sales of £200k in just the first 8 weeks of trading. Well, Rob’s here to explain the detail of how he created the Facebook Ads that achieved that, which […]
Antoine is the founder and CEO at J7 Media, a creative and data-driven Facebook Ads agency managing over $30m in yearly ad spend. J7 Media specialise in helping DTC brands grow their sales, so Antoine is perfectly placed to explain all about what’s working on Facebook Ads right now.
Neil’s career kicked off when he created the SFN Expo and used just online marketing to bring thousands of consumers through the door every year. In 2016 he took all he learnt building that business and turned it into an agency that over the last four years has helped thousands of entrepreneurs worldwide create crazy-converting […]
John was recently head of growth at Purelei (just named fastest growing Shopify store in Germany in 2020) and is also co-founder at Volt, a Facebook Ads agency that specialises in Dark Posting.
Facebook Ads: What Video Ads to create and how to improve results with Lauren Schwartz (episode 033)
Lauren has been in graphic design since 2006, and over the years has got increasingly involved in what it takes to makes ad campaigns successful. In 2014 she consolidated her love for eCommerce sales growth and great ad design when she founded The Loft325. Working with many fast growth DTC brands she’s here to give […]
RJ has spent the last 15 years creating and selling marketing software to make our lives easier and our results better. In 2016 he founded Pattern89, an AI simulation tool that predicts which creative is going to work best–before you spend a single dime on ads. Handy eh!?
Kevin owns several successful eCommerce Stores, hosts the Digital marketing Fastlane podcast and runs the #1 Facebook Ads agency Voy Media
Sarah is the head of delivery at Nest Performance. For the last 4 years Sarah’s been deep in the world of PPC running ads across Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and more.
View our 2022 Facebook Ads Q&A Webinar:
- Rob Harrison-Plastow, Time Agency
Turn more traffic into sales with The Original Empathy Blueprint from Time. Download your free copy here
- Colby Flood, Brighter Click
Access a complimentary Facebook ad account audit & action plan. Improve your account performance by 200-300% in 60-90 days here
- Becky Hopkin, Digital Gearbox
Find out more at digitalgearbox.co.uk
- Antoine Gagne, J7 Media
Sign up to “The Facebook Ads Squad” email updates here
- TripleWhale third party attribution tracking
- Hyros third party attribution tracking
- Customer Labs to combine all your audience data and feeds
- The Facebook Power Five
- The Facebook Ad Library
- c10min – Attribution
- c21min – Audiences and Targetting
- c35min – Creative
View our Facebook Ads Q&A Webinar:
- R J Talyor, CEO & Founder of Pattern89 – Get your Creative Forecast at www.pattern89.com
- John Hagan, co-founder Volt Agency – Find out more at voltagency.co
- Neil Shoney, Online Marketing Success Coach at ShoneyDigital – Find him on Instagram @neilshoneymac
- Lauren Schwartz, Creative Strategist and Owner of The Loft325 Creative Service – Find her at theloft325.com & as Lauren Schwartz on YouTube
- Antoine Gagne, CEO at J7 Media – Grab their free guide here: experts.j7media.com/masterplan
Attribution Resources mentioned:
What we covered:
- 7:39 – If we’re looking for a big bang improvement in our Facebook ad performance. Would you begin by tweaking creative, by tweaking Segmentation, or by tweaking text?
- 11:40 – Should we be testing the offer in our email campaign or in a physical retail store before we use ad spend?
- 14:41 – What’s a new Facebook technique or tool that is super powerful but people don’t know about or aren’t using yet.
- 20:29 – Should or should I not be having second thoughts about Facebook ads manager and its effectiveness?
- 21:53 – To do dark postings, do I have to get access to the influencer’s business ads manager?
- 24:49 – What are you doing about the iOS 14 privacy updates and the impending effect on Facebook ads.
- 36:42 – How well is Facebook working in terms of prospecting? That is getting ourselves in front of people we don’t know yet who are pre-primed to buy.
- 41:53 – Is Instagram more of a shopping mall than Facebook?
- 43:53 – What do you think about consumers using both platforms that is Instagram and Facebook for their shopping habits in different ways?
- 48:24 – On Facebook likes. Should we be running campaigns to get likes on our pages? Should we care about the audiences and set of people who liked our page?