Subscribe to Keep Optimising on your favourite Podcast App
Listen to our Conversion Rates Optimisation Experts on the Podcast:
Adam Pearce is the host of the Shopify Across the Pond Podcast, co-founder of the eCom Collab Club, AND Co-founder at Shopify Agency Blend Commerce – who describes themselves as the Customer Experience Agency – a perfect fit for this episode! Listen now for free: About Adam Adam had a number of different careers before…
Q4 Updates: Perfecting your eCommerce Pricing Strategy with Burc Tanir, the eCommerce Pricing Guy (episode 112)
Burc Tanir is the CEO of Prisync, the competitor price tracking & dynamic pricing software. A.k.a The eCommerce Pricing guy! Burc Tanir and his company help 100s of eCommerce companies improve their profits with bulletproof pricing strategies that can be applied by any eCommerce company regardless of its size. Listen now for free: Getting Into…
Dan Coleman is a Google Analytics specialist and Ecommerce Wizard He’s accredited by both the Chartered Institute of Marketing AND the Institute of the Data & Marketing Association! And via his consultancy Coleman Marketing he’s worked with many household names and startups over the last 20 years including Phase 8, Virgin, Hotel Chocolat, and Cath…
Luke started his eCommerce career client side, then after being invited to speak at MozCon 2019 (oh yes!) he decided to go at it alone. He now spends his days helping his clients deliver sustainable eCommerce growth with SEO and CRO.
Up until recently, Ian’s been the Chief Marketing Officer at US furniture retailer Industry West (and been a regular guest discussing the cool new marketing and platform developments he’s been doing there, on our sister podcast eCommerce MasterPlan). He’s working at Bolt as the Senior Director of Retail Advocacy, helping Bolt to make their products…
In this episode our host Chloe Thomas is taking over to take you through how to work storytelling into your marketing in order to speed up time to purchase, increase likelihood of purchase, and increase repeat purchases and referrals. You’ll learn about how to create your story, the types of stories that work, and how…
Marketing Foundations: Analytics. Getting the data you need to Keep Optimising with Luke Carthy (episode 030)
Luke started his eCommerce career client side, then after being invited to speak at MozCon 2019 (oh yes!) he decided to go it alone. He now spends his days helping his clients deliver sustainable eCommerce growth with SEO and CRO. In order to do that he’s often getting into the details of analytics setups to…
Improve All Your Conversion Rates: Using Live Chat and Customer service to improve conversion rates with Gorgias’ Lucas Walker (episode 013)
Lucas has been involved with online marketing and selling for over a decade, including running this own eCommerce store for 5 years. In recent years he’s focused in on the world of turning customer support from a cost centre to a revenue and conversion driving activity as part of his role at leading eCommerce helpdesk…
Improving Conversion Rates: Improve your Homepage, Navigation & Category Pages with Mogens Møller (episode 012)
Mogens Møller is the CEO and co-founder at Sleeknote where they help us turn visitors into subscribers. He’s been in eCommerce for over 10 years and is just a little bit obsessed by user experience and conversion optimisation. In fact, he’s just spent 3 months conducting more than 240 usability tests on the world’s biggest…
Improving Conversion Rates: Getting your customer personas right is rocket fuel for conversion rates with Lucy Bloomfield (episode 011)
Lucy Bloomfield grew her eCommerce business to over 10,000 customers in just 18 months, and now she helps other retailers replicate her success. When we caught up over the summer she mentioned she’s currently seeing some amazing results by focusing on customer personas – I know how many of you struggle with these and how…
Ian has been involved in the world of site search since 2013, helping retailers throughout the UK and beyond to leverage ever cleverer algorithms to improve the experience of searchers on their website, and therefore (of course!) the sales achieved on a website. When we decided to spend a month covering improving onsite conversion rates…
Watch our Conversion Rates Optimisation webinar:
CRO: What should be on your to-do list right now?
Specialising in high-end luxury product businesses, Lucy shows Australian entrepreneurs how to sell high-end products at volume, building an entire ecosystem around your supply chain and sales to end up with more profitability than you have before. Go to 10000customers.com to learn more.
CEO & Co-Founder of Sleeknote
Access the videos that share the FULL UX tips identified in Mogens’ massive research project here: sleeknote.com/240-user-tests
Head of Sales UK, Klevu
14 Day Free Trial – www.klevu.com
Strategic Partner Manager EMEA, Gorgias
Send an email to Louis Lavedan (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to know more about Gorgias, the #1 helpdesk solution for Shopify, Magento and BigCommerce and get one month free for attending the webinar.
- 8:38 – Given that we are at a peak period, is it still worth talking about UX?
- 11:35 – Clearly we should be working on UX, are there areas or aspects that are going to be more useful to us right now?
- 14:20 – With a focus on the chatbox, what is the place for the automated side of on-site messaging?
- 16:26 – If someone is about to get started with automation, where should they start?
- 24:08 – What do you have to say about improving our on-site search for performance in the right or peak season for eCommerce sites? (Rephrased)
- 26:30 – What can you do to make your site convert better now even though we are sort of rounding up to peak?
- 29:40 – What will be on your list of 3 things they should be doing to improve the next couple of months?
- 37:15 – Is it possible to get into things like dialect in an on-site search to help detect consumer’s personas and perhaps help in predicting or suggesting for them?
- 40:25 – Does the customer site search change or adapt to the popular searches of consumers over a period of time? (asked by Mogens Moller)
- 43:45 – Where on the website should we start our focus on improving our conversion rates?
- 50:21 – If you could leave the audience with one thing to do this month of October to improve the performance of their website, what should it be?