Listen to our Improve your Conversion Rates episodes:
- 010 How better onsite search can up your conversion rates with Ian Scarr from Klevu
- 011 Getting your customer personas right is rocket fuel for conversion rates with Lucy Bloomfield
- 012 Improve your Homepage, Navigation & Category Pages with Mogens Møller
- 013 Using Live Chat and Customer service to improve conversion rates with Gorgias’ Lucas Walker
Watch our Conversion Rates webinar:
CRO: What should be on your to-do list right now?
Specialising in high-end luxury product businesses, Lucy shows Australian entrepreneurs how to sell high-end products at volume, building an entire ecosystem around your supply chain and sales to end up with more profitability than you have before. Go to 10000customers.com to learn more.
CEO & Co-Founder of Sleeknote
Access the videos that share the FULL UX tips identified in Mogens’ massive research project here: sleeknote.com/240-user-tests
Head of Sales UK, Klevu
14 Day Free Trial – www.klevu.com
Strategic Partner Manager EMEA, Gorgias
Send an email to Louis Lavedan (email@example.com) if you want to know more about Gorgias, the #1 helpdesk solution for Shopify, Magento and BigCommerce and get one month free for attending the webinar.
- 8:38 – Given that we are at a peak period, is it still worth talking about UX?
- 11:35 – Clearly we should be working on UX, are there areas or aspects that are going to be more useful to us right now?
- 14:20 – With a focus on the chatbox, what is the place for the automated side of on-site messaging?
- 16:26 – If someone is about to get started with automation, where should they start?
- 24:08 – What do you have to say about improving our on-site search for performance in the right or peak season for eCommerce sites? (Rephrased)
- 26:30 – What can you do to make your site convert better now even though we are sort of rounding up to peak?
- 29:40 – What will be on your list of 3 things they should be doing to improve the next couple of months?
- 37:15 – Is it possible to get into things like dialect in an on-site search to help detect consumer’s personas and perhaps help in predicting or suggesting for them?
- 40:25 – Does the customer site search change or adapt to the popular searches of consumers over a period of time? (asked by Mogens Moller)
- 43:45 – Where on the website should we start our focus on improving our conversion rates?
- 50:21 – If you could leave the audience with one thing to do this month of October to improve the performance of their website, what should it be?